Girls night, shopping, and sushi ? ....yes please!!

So recently I had gone shopping and purchased a few bits of clothing that are out of my 'comfort zone' but thought heck why not? I had a girls night with some lovely ladies, Rhyannon, Jessica, (which I had just met) Brittney, and Amanda. We first stopped in H&M here in Livorno. It was so crazy busy there and it was so dang hot...ugh. But I made sure that I didn't go too crazy since I am saving up for my shopping trip when I go back home in August. Plan on hitting up Easton and Polarise...eeeekkk it makes me so excited! I haven't shopped in Columbus forever so you could say I am really excited and ready for it to be August already! After H&M we headed over to Bershka which is just a store down from H&M. Amanda and I really like that store, it's a small shop but the clothing items in there are so much our style and their prices are actually not all that bad. I definitely don't break bank when I go there. ;) Well enough rambling I am going to post some pictures below of some of my purchases!



Everything came from H&M except for the floral/skull top came
from Bershka.


I love this dress and this is why I had to get it in
two different colors! 


Simple but flattering on my body shape


The one issue with the mint dress is that it's see
through so I'm going to have to wear a slip with
this one. 

I love this light weight "over sized" sweater. The color I feel is
fabulous and very cheerful! I think my favorite purchase was actually
my necklace...when I saw it I knew I had to get it!



The floral/skull top that I got at Bershka is another favorite of mine I found so many items in my wardrobe that I could pair with it! Which is awesome...I tend to not buy outfits when I go shopping and sometimes actually forget what I all have in my wardrobe and only hope that I have something that I will be able to pair it with my purchases I make. I know not always a good thing but allwell.

I am planning on doing another fashion blog very soon on some very interesting pants that you could say that they are out of my comfort zone.


<3


No comments