Ireland // Northern Ireland

Ireland & Northern Ireland have to be one of my top favorite places I have traveled to! I can say this trip was such a great time with all of my friends by my side, I couldn't have asked for a better group! 

Seeing that I took a year off (or so) from blogging I want to still be able to blog about some of the trips that I haven't yet talked about. We left February 2 - 5 2013, a nice long weekend get away! Sadly Aaron was not able to make it on this trip due to work but I'm hoping that I get the chance to take him there one day! We also missed Chelsea, seeing that she was stuck back in the states..

Our trip consisted of exploring the city of Dublin while enjoying the local pubs in the area, great food + the best beer = a great time with my friends and some of the drunken locals/tourist ;) We of course toured the Guinness Factory and the Jameson Distillery. Us girls got a little shopping in at Penney's (amazing store) and Forever 21! We only had about an hour before the shops closed, but I think we all found some good stuff! We all stuffed our faces with local Irish food and downed the Guinness and many different kinds of beers! 

One of the days we all took a "day tour" by bus to Northern Ireland. Our first stop was Belfast where we got to explore for an hour or so and then we were off to Giants Clauseway! The country side of Ireland/N Ireland is so gorgeous! After some lunch and checking out the sights of Giants Clauseway we made a unexpected stop at Bushmills Distillery!  


All these moments in life... I treasure all the good times that we all had, the true friends I have made while living over here. I wouldn't have had it any other way! I know at times being stationed over seas can be hard but I am so THANKFUL for our military family. You all know who you are, and I love you all so dearly. 

<3
                                Amanda & I having a Guinness at the Factory (a view of Dublin behind us)
                                                                       Belfast, Northern Ireland
                                         A list of all the names of the people who died on the Titanic



                                                                             Guinness Factory


                           The oldest Pub in Ireland:Tony, Adam, Henry, Ben, Steph, Amanda, Me, and Kegan



No comments