A girly kind of post


So I do have to say that I have been doing pretty good with keeping up with my blog since I have started back up again. I'm thinking that every Sunday's will be my blogging day unless something exciting happens during the week and I just have to write (type) it out! 

This blog is going to be a little different from my other ones. I have been wanting to do a 'girly' blog since I started back up. Sunday's tend to be a lazy day for us so I thought I would paint my nails and pamper myself. Which I have been wanting to try some of my new nail polishes that I have had for awhile now.

Downloaded the new JT album and made this my nail station 

Revlon ColorStay 'Spanish Moss'
Love the new ColorStay formula plus the brush is brilliant

- One coat of SH Double Duty as a base
- Revlon ColorStay 'Spanish Moss' two coats
- One coat SH Insta Dri 

The finished looked


I know the color isn't very Spring ish but I wanted to give it a go. I think next time I get a new polish I will try another Revlon ColorStay. The pictures I took were on my patio I thought with the natural light outside I could get some good pictures. I actually used my app on my iPhone called ProCam. For an iPhone app picture I thought they turned out quite nicely! 

No comments