Monthly Round Up


Happy Thursday, friends! It's been quite a while since I last posted here on my blog. Lately, I have been focusing on my Instagram and producing good content that I feel passionate about and want to share. But I also want to be able to continue to write since there are some days where I just have a lot to talk about! Aaron + I  have a lot of fun things planned this summer that I want to document and share our experiences. I feel inspired to write, even though I'm not the greatest writer I have this for myself and to also share with my friends and family. I look at this as an outlet to being able to look back on and relish the memories and experiences. So I decided my first post of 2019, and yes I do realize we're almost 6 months in but in my world there are NO rules to blogging for me, I want it to be authentic with no pressure.

So let's talk about my Instagram monthly roundup, and what I have been up to this month since tomorrow is the last day of May.


My first post of May was my very first jumpsuit that I purchased. I loved it and had to share on my Insta stories for the very first time. Out of my comfort zone and terrible lighting but I did it and also got some great feed back from you girls! Thanks again for being so encouraging and up lifting. That night my bestie Ashley and I had dinner at Craft in New Philadelphia. You can't beat a gourmet burger, fries, and a beer for $10.

Second post I wanted to share my new mule slides that I got at Target and thought I would also showcase our current door mat that is also from Target! I love decorating and I even get excited when it comes to the porch. I can't wait to get some flowers potted once this rain gives us a break. On the topic of porches I dream of having a porch swing one day. When I was younger my grandma and I would swing on her porch swing. So thinking of that brings back some very special memories and is very nostalgic.

Third post was an impromptu dinner at East Main Kitchen with my dad + Aaron. We had a knock at our door and it was my dad. He asked if we would like to go get dinner with him, which hardly every happens so it was very sweet and it was great spending time with him. East Main Kitchen makes the best Chipotle bowls. It's so much better than actual Chipotle and the ingredients are so fresh and so very yummy!

My fourth post was of my latte from the Grand Opening of Amish Country Donuts and Cafe. I had a busy day that day, I was on my way up to Canton to try on brides maid dresses for my brothers wedding that is this summer. I knew I couldn't do their famous Amish Donut since I would be trying on dresses but I opt to have a yummy latte. Looking forward to trying their food besides the yummy pastries that they have.

Fifth post is probably my favorite one! I was so very sick earlier that week and missed a couple days of work due to the stomach flu. But this Saturday I finally had some energy to check out the vehicle I've been eyeing for awhile. Aaron + I were originally going to go on Wednesday after work but I was so sick and had to leave work. I had a hair appointment that early morning with Katie and then when I got done with my appointment we headed up to Willard. I ended up leaving with a 2013 Ford Escape. I'm so very happy with the choice that I made on that type of vehicle!

Sixth post was a photo of an Indian's game that I went to in 2017. My last Indians game actually, we had plans to go to the game that weekend which I was so excited for!

My seventh post was a photo of my second jumpsuit that was added to the potential collection. I love this one so much! It fits my body frame so good, especially with the defined waste line. Perfect for curvy girls like myself. The color is perfect for summer and it's so light weight which is what you'll get with linen. Such a good buy for me! Oh yes it's from Old Navy, my weakness when it comes to shopping.

Eighth post I woke up super early that morning and went to Amish Country Donuts and Cafe to get Aaron + I a donut and coffee for breakfast. Aaron is such a fan of these donuts. He said it reminds him of his Amish grandma that use to make donuts like these when he was a child. That morning I spent donut eating and reading the newest Magnolia Journal.

My ninth post was a last minute idea from Aaron. We were up in Cleveland that afternoon for the game but the game never started and there was a long weather delay. We didn't think they would play and we couldn't get any answers so we decided to leave and head to Minerva to have some brews at Sandy Springs Brewing Co. I've been wanting to check out this brewery ever since I helped Aaron work an event when he was working at MBC. The owners Andy + Amanda are so sweet and know how to brew some good craft beer.

Tenth post was right before going into SSBC. It had just stopped storming and was moving out. The village of Minerva is so cute so I had to take some photos and the lighting of the storm wrapping up was the finishing touches to this City Hall photo.

My eleventh post was a day to pay respects to the fallen soldiers and to remember them on Memorial Day. I have the upmost respect for the men and women that have or are still serving our country.

My last post was my most recent purchase at Marshalls. I've been wanting to get a shelf for my Young Living Essential oils for the longest time and I had seen a couple that I had liked so I took the plunge and got this cute geometric one. Aaron has such a good eye and helped me out on the placing of it.

If you're still here after that long winded post....thank you! I can't wait to share with you all our adventures on this blog and on Instagram.

Stay tune folks!

Angela xo

2 comments

  1. What a great round up! I'm loving your instagram content and especially your summer style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Stay tune for more this summer!

      Delete