My week/end rambling

As I told myself that I want to keep blogging and not get in a rut of not writing so I figure tonight I would give a recap of my week, even though it wasn't too eventful. Well this past week at work I had my boss ask me to step in his office because he wanted to speak to me. For a split second I was nervous which I knew I shouldn't be. But the turn out was that he wanted to tell me that I am doing such a great job at work and that I have majorly improved since I first started. Those words brought a smile to my face and it really just made my day. To be honest I have never really had a boss that have complimented me on how I'm doing at work and to be honest I think all boss's should do that to their employee if they feel that they are doing a great job at the work place. At the end of our chat I left his office with a smile and had a great rest of the work week! I know the BSA is not my profession but I know I will always have a great recommendation for my next job. 

This week we got our friends the Collingwood's long hair chihuahua dog Hunter. I absolutely love this little dog. This is the second time that we have dog sat him and I told Megan I want him every time they leave to go somewhere. He is loving and always wants to cuddle and he always follows me around, it's so cute! We get to keep little Hunter till close to the end of this month since his parents are back in the states. 

Last night Aaron and I went to Chelsea and Adam's house for dinner and played some games. We had a lot of fun and lots of laughs! I got feed baby Lane and he feel asleep in my arms for a bit. It was the sweetest thing ever, even though my arms were going numb all I could do was just stare at him. He is one of the cutest babies ever and I'm not just saying that because he's my friends. He's got what little of blonde hair and the prettiest blue eyes! He smiles pretty much all the time and seems to rarely ever cry. He did spit up a few times on me when I was not expecting it...haha. Oh the joy's of mother hood right?? 

Well like I said not a super eventful week/end but I still want to document with what's going on in our lives. 

Some things that I am looking forward to that are coming soon:

Train/Back Packing Trip - 1 month 3 days
Trip to Ohio - 3 months 22 days 

No comments