Some GREAT news to end the night...

  So I think I just received some of the greatest news this evening... no wait. not think I DID!

 My dear friend and best friend Ashley just wrote me that her and her husband Jeremy have decided to look into adoption. They have both had a desire to adopt one day and why not look into it now! And to top it off I am one of the first ones to know about this! WooHoo! don't I feel special!!

I've known for quite some time how much Ashley and Jeremy have been wanting to be parents and with some of the difficulties of getting pregnant and a miscarriage that just happened this past year there is no better time then now to give a child a home! I know there are so many children out there that need a mommy and daddy and to me adoption is something so special. You are able to provide a loving home and a future for a child and love that! Once that time comes for Ashley I can't wait to be there for her and the child, to love him or her. I'm very excited to see what the future hold for Ashley and Jeremy because they are both some loving people that have so much love to share!

night. love from italia <3

No comments