Germany.


Like I promised here is a post about our trip to Germany for Thanksgiving 2013. 

I'd have to say that Germany is one of the prettiest countries in the Winter time, I'm sure it's gorgeous in the other seasons too but it was seriously a Winter Wonderland and I enjoyed every second of it.  Aaron and I road up with Tony and Kegan Steffer, which was really sweet of them to let us do that! I do believe it took us around 7-8 hours to get to Garmisch which wasn't a bad drive at all! The Edelweiss Lodge was so beautiful when I walked in, I wish I would have taken a good photo of it but I think I just might have a crappy phone picture of it. Right away it made me feel at home and cozy, that night we were all starving so we went down to the bar for some dinner. Mind you it's been awhile since we have all had some "American" bar joint food, so I went to town on a swiss burger with mushrooms...Mmm! 

The next day we went to check out a lake that was close by and it was by far breathtaking! Below are a couple photos that I took while walking the trails. We also got the chance to take the train to Munich to check out the Christmas Markets. What a cool experience that was, first off the train ride was so nice and the view from outside was amazing. We ate some yummy German food {sauerkraut and brawts} and of course German beer! The Christmas Markets were so busy so I didn't get a chance to buy a whole lot except for one Christmas ornament. Off subject...but I'd like to start getting a new Christmas ornament every year and make that some sort of tradition. Just a side thought. 

Enjoy. 








                                                                     Munich Below:
                                                                 












                                                           

No comments