Some much needed change!


Okay, so I have spent the last two days working on revamping my blog.  I really want to get better about blogging again {I know.. I sound like a broken record} but I really do!  I think I am finally happy with the look and heck it just makes me happy when I see it.  I've been feeling inspired lately to blog and post some pictures that I have been working on lately and just wanted a whole new look to my little blog.

Some photos that I am going to post today are ones on our trip to Rome Italy that we took back in September I do believe and some from Garmisch Germany when we were there for Thanksgiving this past year.

Gosh can I just say it's 2014 already, seriously where did the time go!  I have a feeling that this year will bring a whole lot of new change for Aaron and I. You will just have to wait and see; nervous, excited, and a tad bit scared but thats for a later post.



Rome, Italy 















Okay for some reason blogger is not allowing me to add my Germany photos on this post, so therefore I am just going to blog a separate post.  But anyhoo how gorgeous is Rome?!?  The St. Peter's Basilica was breath taking!  We made sure we went right when they opened in the morning so we wouldn't have to stand in the crazy huge lines.  The sun was just rising that morning when we were walking from our apartment room where we stayed in the Vatican City.

No comments