So thought i would write a quick blog before i go to bed about my day today!

First off it was a fun day i got to meet some new military spouses today! Danielle and i went shopping with Christie in Livorno today..we went to this italian like "mall" called Ipercoop which as a huge grocery store and clothing shops! This one store had some super cute clothes but i was good and didn't buy myself anything. Danielle took me on a drive along the mountains where i saw a beautiful view of Livorno and the Sea! Next i go ill make sure my camera is fully charged...it died again. :( Went grocery shopping on base and went to the mens softball practice to watch since Danielle's husband was playing! Got to meet a couple more spouses...Mandy and Megan which they are both new to Camp Darby i think they have only been here for a week. So it makes me feel better that im not the only new one! Now im home just relaxing but in all is was a good day to get out and have some fun!

Aaron showed me City and Colour's new song for their album that will be out this summer...im in love with it and Dallas Green!

1 comment

  1. Time for another update love :) I need to start checking this more frequently. I am starting to blog too now haha... we will see how it goes. LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete