Baby Smo Mug shot

So I thought I would do a quick little blog this evening and the reason for this blog is that my best friend out here in Italy, Amanda had her very first ultra sound today!! It finally feels real to the both of us getting to see her and Ben's baby. I'm going to post a picture of the of little one because I absolutely love looking at it!



Baby Smolinski's due date is October 29th 2013
But mommy and I are hoping baby is born on Halloween!!
So I asked Amanda does it feel real now that she has a
baby growing inside of her, and these were her words.
"Yes! Holy crap. We were both like "this is awesome" lol. Bens so proud"

Well like I said this is a small little blog but I just want to remember this for the rest of my life because the Smolinski family means so much to Aaron and I and even though I won't get the chance to see the baby when he/she is born I want them to know I love them NO MATTER what!!


nighty night blogaroos.

No comments