Lack of update

So I know it's been awhile since i last update my blog, thought i would get on and make a few changes and up my readers on whats new with us! 
Aaron and I are all moved into our apartment in Livorno and adjusting to living out here seeing that its so different than what we are use to. We have already got chances on going on a couple trips! Back in May Aaron met up with his friend Justin in London for soccer matches and some "guy" time! I went and stayed with Justin's wife (Crissy which is my dear friend) in Belgium for two weeks! I had so much fun and it was just what i needed, I was getting a bit home sick and didn't know many people yet so it was so nice to have her company! Plus i had a blast with her two kids Frankie and Lilly! I was so sad to leave I really do love those kiddos!  
Aaron and I just finished last week out Benvenuti class (which means welcome in Italian) for two weeks we were in a class learning basic Italian words to get us by and also got to take some trips. First we went to the Livorno markets and then Ipercoop, our next trip was Pisa where we went the markets and got to see the Tower and other cool buildings, had lunch at this really good restaurant and tried gnocchi which is so yummy! Our next trip was to Florence where we took a train. We got to see so many awesome
statues and monuments, its a very cool city! I also saw the Jersey Shore cast there, they were on a tour while filming!

Here are a few photo's of Firenze (Florence)









Our next adventure we went to Volterra with Ben and Amanda Smolinski & Adam and Chelsea Henley! What alot of fun and absolutely so beautiful! We took a tour through the Torture Museum which was pretty interesting! 

Good news, i had an interview the other day with the Boy Scouts and i got the job! I start next Monday, I'm glad that I will be back to working! Sure hope i like the job!! Also today i took my drivers test for being able to drive in Italy and I passed! So today was my first time driving in Italy...I'm not going to lie it was a bit scary but I made it home in one piece! 
This is my last week of freedom before i start to work so just enjoying my time! Friday we are going out for sushi with Mark and Jena & K and Megan! 
I can't complain things have been looking up, plus really looking forward to going to Ohio in August, I cant wait to see everyone! 

Night my little blogger readers xoxo

No comments