Pointless Rambling & Photo Post

I find myself home this Saturday night with nothing to do so thought I would do a blog entry with what's new and on my mind. 

This weekend has been a rather 'chilled' with no plans and just staying at home. Today I've been watching a Sex in the City marathon since I've been in the mood of doing absolutely nothing today. I'm planning on purchasing our flight soon since the price has gone up sadly. So hopefully next week I will be able to book them! I am so excited to be going home in the summer time, Ohio seems to be a lot of fun during summer! I can't wait to see all of my friend especially Ashley! I love our friendship and everything we have been through. She is truely an amazing friend and I am so thankful for her! I also can't wait to see Vanessa she has been a dear close friend through the years and I know that she is looking forward to seeing me! I can't wait to see family again on both sides and hopefully get to see some other friends like Maurita which has been my 'older' friend for years. Not that she is WAY older than me but I met her when I was younger working at Beach Club tanning as she would come tanning all the time, we became close and I could always trust her. As busy as she always is she helped me plan my wedding and decorating! I alway's enjoy our time together because no matter what she makes me laugh! I hope I get the chance to see Kesha and by then she will be a mommy and have a little one, I am so happy for her and I knew this day would come soon since she told me last time I saw her that her and Jason were trying. She just posted a picture on facebook and she is 25 weeks right now and looks absolutely amazing, Kesha has always been gorgeous! 

So I know this blog is a very random post but thought I would post a few photo's that I have put some work in on doing some edits! Enjoy! 


Paris 2010 

Notre Dame 2010

In front of Notre Dame 

I love him.

No comments