Baby Names

Thought I would post some baby names that Aaron and I have been thinking about lately. I know I know I am not pregnant but it's something that we have always talked about together so it's something special!

So we are sure that we like the girl name Avery and some of the middle names that I like are:

Avery June (Aaron's favorite)
Avery Noelle
Avery Elizabeth

And for a boy name Aaron actually just recently asked me if I like the name Abram for a boy and to my surprise (because we can never agree on boy names) I think I like it. So some of the middle names I have been thinking and taken into consideration to what Aaron likes:

Abram Owen (Aaron's dads name)
Abram Elliot
Abram Wesley (Aaron loves the name Wesley)

So we shall see, for awhile we liked the name Mason but I don't think Aaron is into that name any more. I also like the name Nolan and Liam (which seem to be popular ones lately)

Okay good night...xoxo

No comments