A little update on the last few months

Once again I have been a major slacker on my blog but I feel like to be able to write you need to be inspired and need something to write about, even though I have had so many great things happened in the last few months that I want to share but just been slacking on my writing. (going to try to be better)

First off Aaron and I had a great time back in Ohio when we made the trip in August for his brother Ryan's wedding! It was just what we needed, it was relaxed and for the first time I saved money for the trip so that was a major relief that I didn't have to worry about. For the most part I got to see all my family and friends which is always great! I got to check out Rails for Trails for the first time which was amazing! I made sure to take a lot of morning runs and bike rides! It's always so nice to be back in the country, just being back home with what you are familiar with. The wedding was fantastic, Hollie looked stunning! The wedding and reception was decorated so beautiful (I'll make sure to insert pictures in the end) oh and I got my first non spray tan booth spray tan (did you get that HAHA) for the wedding....lol I'll have to post that picture too just because it's too funny! Aaron and I got to see Haley be adoption which was so special for the family to be all there, we love that little girl! I got to see my grandparents new house, which was weird because the only home I have ever known them in was their Baltic house. But the time came where the house was just too much for them to keep up so they sold it to my dads cousin Tammy, which is nice that its staying in the family. Thankful for that because I have so many memories in that house.

When Aaron and I returned back to Italy my dear friend Megan had her little baby boy Tyler! We got a chance to go over to their house and meet the little guy. He is so precious and looks so much like his daddy! But I love seeing the love in Megan and Mike for this life that they have created!

Since getting back to Italy and not having Amanda around and soon after Ben leaving has been so incredibly weird. I miss that family so much, but the show must go on and thats military life for you. But I know we will always be life long friends!! While Amanda was home she had baby Otto, even though during that day I didn't really know what was all going on I got all emotional when I heard that her water broke. And I so wished I could have been there for her but I knew she was in good hands with her family. When I got those first few pictures of Otto I freaking teared up and had a smile at the same time. He is absolutely perfect and is a clone of his father. I am really looking forward to the day that I can meet the little guy!

Can't believe how fast time is going. Thanksgiving is less than two weeks away and we are heading up to Edelweiss-Garmisch Germany with some friends! Looking forward to this get away and it will just be nice to get out of Italy. Christmas and Aaron's birthday is going to be here so soon, I have been trying to get some Christmas shopping done so that everything gets here in time!




Hollie and her dad walking down the isle 

                                                         

















                                             Got to stop at my moms grave seeing that I haven't
                                                             been there in a long time.


                                                       Tyler Michael Collingwood 9/6/13

                                                The very first picture Amanda sent me!
                                                    Otto Hamel Smolinski 10/18/13

No comments